Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hey,soul sister


Life is XCORE mundane and stressful for me right now. D&D camp for this entire week and we will be studying approximately 8 hours a day. NAIZE! I miss the good ol' times with mai dearest clique :"( I want to go for xcore cycling again at ecp and picnik :"( My results are sucha wet blanket and srsly,time flies. It's like alrdy June when I can still remember vividly about me and tina complaining that it's only Feb. Time flies when you're caught up with stuffs. 4 more months~ Time to buck up. I really really dont wish to disappoint myself and my love ones.
Life sucks when you need to face the reality. I've run away from it long enough,but still I'd to face it NOW. Everything seems to be happening so coincidentally and sometimes,I wonder if it's done on purpose. Owellz,I shant ASSUME :)
First match on Sat. Surprisingly,I aint really looking forward to it. Feeling damn unprepared and aya,no confidence yknow.... Everything is damn fucked up.

Wont be updating this space anymore until smth interesting happens :)

No comments: